Power Plant Premier

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ps audio's power plants like p1000 and ppp is the bigest upgrade of your systems.The diference is amazing.It protects,cleans and it is a lifetime investment.You will never cry for your money and you will be relaxed with your equipment.I am very pleased of ppp :D

ps audio's power plants like p1000 and ppp is the bigest upgrade of your systems.The diference is amazing.It protects,cleans and it is a lifetime investment.You will never cry for your money and you will be relaxed with your equipment.I am very pleased of ppp :D

Cleon..

I just realized you have the Plinius 102, the PPP, AND the Cary 05!! That's what my system is trying to aspire to...

Cool!!

Anyway, I'll think about this whole thing some more... the cool thing is I can demo for 30days and if I dont hear a difference, then I lose nada essentially.

Thanks guys!

Joey

Cleon..

I just realized you have the Plinius 102, the PPP, AND the Cary 05!! That's what my system is trying to aspire to...

Cool!!

Anyway, I'll think about this whole thing some more... the cool thing is I can demo for 30days and if I dont hear a difference, then I lose nada essentially.

Thanks guys!

Joey

Joey,

and the next move?plinius for the stage bridjed and cary 211 aniversary monos for the summits....:rocker:

Back