Holiday Inn Rate

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theWB

Reaction score
Anyone going have any luck
finding a good rate for our weekend gathering.
The best rate I could find is $85 through
Orbitz.
ANYONE FIND ANYTHING BETTER??

Wayne, Good morning, Tom had looked on line months back and found a $74 rate, whether or not that's still available I don't know.

You do not have to stay there, we chose it because of "full" facility Hotel for ther $$.

Since we are now getting closer to the date and I too will be making Res in the next couple of weeks or so, as Wayne said, if you locate a site offering better rates be sure to pass it on.

Wayne, Good morning, Tom had looked on line months back and found a $74 rate, whether or not that's still available I don't know.

You do not have to stay there, we chose it because of "full" facility Hotel for ther $$.

Since we are now getting closer to the date and I too will be making Res in the next couple of weeks or so, as Wayne said, if you locate a site offering better rates be sure to pass it on.

Dave,
Last week when I signed up for the event, I checked prices and Orbitz was at $79, Today it's $87:eek: . Being that the event is on the weekend in the summer, the rates will probably continue to rise, I'm looking to book the room soon. Best Westens at $75

Remember we are "Locked" in to a $89 rate, so that would be the max

Just booked my room...

Hi all,

I just booked my room thru the Holiday Inn 800 number.

I'll be there Friday and checking out on Monday.

First 2 nights are 79 dollars.
3rd night is 63 dollars

Non smoking w/king bed.

That's the cheapest I could find. The Holiday Inn website shows 73.67 per night as the lowest.

This rate I got is NOT refundable.

New Rates !!!

OK folks time to step and get registered ! I just got off the phone with the Holiday Inn and because of some of the confussion with internet rates, pre-paid rates, etc. Ms. Downing has agreed to LOWER our block rate to $79 per nite. Again when making your reservation be sure to mention "the Martin Logan Owners group" for this rate. these rates give you the normal cancellation policy up to 6pm day of arrival.

Don't forget these rates are held only till 5/23

If anyone has further questions feel free to PM me.

Looking forward to seeing all those smiling Logan faces next month !!

OK folks time to step and get registered ! I just got off the phone with the Holiday Inn and because of some of the confussion with internet rates, pre-paid rates, etc. Ms. Downing has agreed to LOWER our block rate to $79 per nite. Again when making your reservation be sure to mention "the Martin Logan Owners group" for this rate. these rates give you the normal cancellation policy up to 6pm day of arrival.

Don't forget these rates are held only till 5/23

If anyone has further questions feel free to PM me.

Looking forward to seeing all those smiling Logan faces next month !!

Dave,

What's the number? I still have to do this myself! Best do it tonight so I don't space it out entirely.

Holiday Inn, Lawrence, Ks................ 785-841-7077

Also for those of you that may have booked at the earlier rate please call to be sure the NEW rate is applied. Ms Cher Downing assured me it would be !!

Just booked our room at the Holiday Inn. They no longer have rooms other than the ML bloc. They did quote the group rate as 79/night. See ya' there!

Thanks Dave..

Also a reminder to everyone that this block of rooms will be released on 05/23, so if you don't make your reservations before then, you will have to find a room elsewhere.

Click on the link at the top of the screen to fill out the registration form and get the info about the hotel, including the telephone number.

This event is rapidly approaching! You don't want to miss it!!!

Tom.

Karin and I are good to go. We made the reservations last night. We'll be arriving Friday night. We were going to come in on Saturday but the cheap flights were already booked. This gives us more time to relax and explore K-city. Also, got the ML Club deal at the Holiday Inn. See all of you there.

5/23??

Good god, I'm running out of time. Alright, goal is to sign up right after Mother's Day.

:mad:

5/23??

Good god, I'm running out of time. Alright, goal is to sign up right after Mother's Day.

:mad:

I pray to God I never have you operating on me !!!!! Is your middle name "procrastination" ?????

I finally got around to booking the Holiday Inn today.

No problem getting the event rate.

I have a feeling that once the sign-up deadline passes that the hotel will once again show availability on their website and the discount sites.
However, judging from the prevailing rates in the area for the same dates, I don't think that they will go lower or maybe even as low as the $79 rate we already have...

....back to spinnin' tunes :band:

Is this room a single, double... what is it? I'm trying to finalize my 2007 Getogether plans...

Is this room a single, double... what is it? I'm trying to finalize my 2007 Getogether plans...

Holy Shiit!!!!! Does this mean the kid is actually gonna make it!!!
The way you upgrade your equipment, I never took you for a procrastinator!:D

Just got finished booking my room too - phew!

Can't wait to hit the road!

Hey Dave, did you ever get my reply to your PM? Let's hook up while you're in Denver...

Back