1. Member Name: Brad R.
2. Location: Tampa, FL.
3. ML Model:CLSIIz & Electromotion 4-Depth i's
4. Year Purchased: 2006
5. Mods/Changes: Built new frames for the CLS's to eliminate the need for my stands
6. Associated Electronics: 2 Channel:
PlayBack Designs MPS-5 with USB-X
Acer Laptop - Synology DS1515+ - Seagate hard drive with files in storage.
ARC 40th Anniversary Preamp
ARC 610T amps
Shunyata Altair XLR interconnects
Shunyata Andromeda speaker cables
Shunyata Hydra 4
Shunyata Ztron Python HC on 610t's
Shunyata Python Helix on all other electronics
Shunyata Tipan Helix to CLS's
Shunyata Venom on subs
Shunyata Venom USB
Helos 100 (side & rear surround in ceiling)
Sony 60" Grand Wega LCD (rear projection)
Oppo 971H DVD
Verizon Fios DVR
Outlaw 990 audio processor
Aragon 3005 (center, side & rear surround)
Aragon 2002 (Front left & right)
2 Outlaw LFM-1 subs
Velodyne SMS-1 digital drive controller
Belden, Canare, Straight Wire, cables
7. Your Martin Logan experience: Owned Accoustat Model 3's in early 80's never really had the equipment and room to make them sound great. Tried other speakers but never really had the sound of the electrostatic I wanted. Heard SL3s in mid 90s and started hinting to my better half of my need for them. Bought them in I think 96 and never wished I hadn't. Purchased CLS IIz in 2007 added new panels. Built new frames for CLSIIz's.
8. Top picture is of the same listening room after house renovation. The link to my room renovations is
9. The link to my frame construction for CLS's is