Has anyone here heard the Magico Mini?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey_V

Reaction score
And if so, how are they? It seems everywhere I look, these are like the second coming.... so linear and so resolute! And looking at them with that Revelator tweeter and titanium embossed woofer... and that cabinet...

Ok.. I must stop before I drool on my keyboard...

hero_peter1.jpg

magico_mini_01.jpg

And if so, how are they? It seems everywhere I look, these are like the second coming.... so linear and so resolute! And looking at them with that Revelator tweeter and titanium embossed woofer... and that cabinet...

Ok.. I must stop before I drool on my keyboard...

hero_peter1.jpg

I like that room, but not how cluttered it is! That is a sexy room for whatever you want to do! DANG! That room cost about a zillion $$$$$$ to build!

I agree... that room has a rustic, eastern euro bloc feel to it... sooo nice!

So no one has heard the Magico Minis... I was hoping Tim (Mitt) did.... :( .

I agree... that room has a rustic, eastern euro bloc feel to it... sooo nice!

So no one has heard the Magico Minis... I was hoping Tim (Mitt) did.... :( .

Joey, sorry to disappoint, but to date I have not had the pleasure. No dealer here in Denver, and they weren't present at either CEDIA of the RMAF.

I'm heading to San Francisco for a week next month, and will be in New York for the first 10 days or so of May. I'll need an audio fix, so I'll see if I can find a dealer in either city and report back should I be lucky enough to find them. I know that everyone on the staff of the Abso!ute Sound is soiling themselves over them.

I don't like the room. It has no idea what it's trying to be ... Clutter aside I think it's an aesthetic mess :)

Charliemike, I agree, the guy is obviously an analog nut, and while most of us analog nuts tend to be somewhat anal and tidy, that place looks like a dump.

Joey, to answer your original question, no I haven't heard the speakes either, but like everybody else I've heard good things and would love to audition them.

Tim and Dave,

Thanks for the response... too bad no one the MLO site has heard them.. they look spectacular and everyone is raving about them (including TAS) so I'd really like some input from people with similar ears as I do seeing that we're all ML owners.

Charlie,
I agree... a little topsy turvy.... but the potential is so there!

Joey

Gorgeous!!! Especially since this guy has the WB Torus subwoofer! :eek:

1170515163.jpg

1170517676.jpg

It's amazing, in that clean and uncluttered room they look rather large !

Joey, have you seen the latest issue of the Abso!ute Sound?

Everyone still loves the Mini, but they have now introduced the Marico Model 6 at $125,000.00. Everyone is going apesh!t over them.

Joey, have you seen the latest issue of the Abso!ute Sound?

Everyone still loves the Mini, but they have now introduced the Marico Model 6 at $125,000.00. Everyone is going apesh!t over them.

Geezuz... and I think I saw a pic of Alon Wolf.... what a lucky bastage of a speaker engineer! Guy's getting more and more publicity each day with the entire TAS staff licking his footsteps, not to mention the hordes of people online who love Magico's offerings.

I think Joey should buy a pair and use them for rears in his new HT setup he doesn't have quite yet. :D

Jeff:cool:

Jeff...

The day I use Magico Minis for rears, will be the day I should get shot in the face for stupidity! :p

Joey,
Just pulling the chain a bit. Not to worry. Anyone who spends $120k for rears has way too much and needs to give it to me.:D

Jeff:cool:

Jeff,

My comment was in fun also.. and I just realized that you were talking about the $120K speakers and not the $22K Minis! Great..... that's even funnier!

Joey :cheers:

Back