This is not; I repeat, NOT..... Joeyitis!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beat_Dominator

Reaction score
I have purchased a new digital front-end for my setup! I'd love to tell you all about it but I do not want to jinx my transaction!!!

:devil: + :rocker: = :musicnote:

Oh no, you made us wait like 4 bajillion years to reveal your preamp! I hope to have the new gear within 2 weeks time ;)

.......... and I have made my own!
sounds more like a very good turntable than digital ;)

Last edited:
Joey with willpower??? Huh, What? When did this happen? LOL J/K Joey.

Last edited:
Joey with willpower??? Huh, What? When did this happen. LOL J/K Joey.

I knew you were going to get me on that, Cherian!

BTW, Chris came by last weekend and he was very impressed with the new and improved Summit system... 2nd only to the Wilson Maxx2 at Glenn Poor!! You gotta come by next week!

Joey :)

Yes, we should all get together again. I am in the Oklahoma city airport hoping to get home today. Looks like some bad weather moving in. Shoot me an e-mail and let me know when you want to get together.

Looks, sounds and smells like Joeyitis to me. ;)

I think I have a bad case of it that started a bit over a week ago...

First I bought those MBL 101a speakers...

Tonight I bought the new SONY 70" RPTV! YEA BABY! Delivery NEXT Saturday a week away! That gives me time to build the Salamander cabinet for it to sit on, so that is actually pretty good timing!

I'll get pics and reviews up of both once I get them here and all hooked into the system!

NoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!! :D

Dude... I was over at Chris' place today (cstpeter on this forum) and he played vinyl for me...

DAMN him!!!!! This is how it starts.... first he got me to audition his PS Audio DAC... and now I cant listen straight from the Squeezebox3.

Then he gets me to listen to vinyl... and now I'm thinking VPI or ClearAudio....

What am I doing to my wallet????

I swear, I should just remain indoors.

Then he gets me to listen to vinyl... and now I'm thinking VPI or ClearAudio....

What am I doing to my wallet????

I swear, I should just remain indoors.

Better keep the computer turned off too! That is what has started all this for me!!

Better keep the computer turned off too! That is what has started all this for me!!

Yeah.. but atleast you guys have disposable income! I live on less materials just to get audio equipment...

But having that PS Audio DAC in my system for those few days... just made a huge difference in my amazement with my Summit system, so musical and better focus AGAIN! I dont even know how many times I've tried to improve the focus but after hearing what a better source can do, ooohh lallalala... monte bene!!!

I'm getting a DAC sometime this week... and a TT is in the plans....

Joey

Not only is it Joey-itis, but you're killing us like Joey did by not spilling the beans!!!

Joey = :devil:
Beat_Dominator = :devil: jr.

SPILL IT!

Last edited:
Not only is it Joey-itis, but you're killing us like Joey did by not spilling the beans!!!

Joey = :devil:
Beat_Dominator = :devil: jr.

SPILL IT!

Yes, and he is not the only one. Let's not forget that Jeff Z. is still holding out on us as well. That's right, Jeff. We haven't forgotten. You seem to be awful quiet lately. Preoccupied with recent purchases, perhaps?

Jeff, if you HAVE it in your posession and have not shown us pictures..... that is totally not cool! :)

Beat,
That wouldn't be fair. Your kinda right. I kind of have it in my possession but I do not have any pics of it yet. How is that for confusing.

Or the real story is I bought something used and there was a problem with it so I sent it back to the factory and the store lent me a brand new one until mine is fixed. :D

Jeff:cool:

Back