"MBL Speakers" ~ Hybrids From Another Dimension, A Dimension of Site and Sound...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MBL 101E Mega System...

:DMega MBL 101E mega system... The speakers alone are only $50,000 (USD) (used).:D

Attachments

• MBL 101E System.jpg
    MBL 101E System.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 769
  • MBL 101E.jpg
    MBL 101E.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 347
MBL 101A's...?

James,

:bowdown:How are your MBL 101A's working out for you? Did you pair with a subwoofer? What kinda subs did you use?:music:

MBL X-treme Speakers Look Out-of-this-world...

:wow: I don't know if it's just me or what but MBL X-trem speakers look amazing to me but then hey at $180,000 (USD) I still wish I had some.

They almost look like they could be apart of Star Trek's transporter equipment or part of Scotty's engine room... :D

Attachments

• MBL_101-X-Treme close-up.jpg
    MBL_101-X-Treme close-up.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 444
  • MBL_101-X-Treme.jpg
    MBL_101-X-Treme.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 973
Oooops I Forgot...

I forgot to show a close-up view of the MBL mega system (shown in the post above). :rolleyes:

Attachments

• MBL System - Close-up.jpg
    MBL System - Close-up.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 360
Robin,

Great to see you back with us and posting the super systems again! My favorite set of threads!

You know I never did pair the MBL's up with a Sub and after some 10's of hours listening to the system the way it is set up now I don't feel like I am missing much. It is not part of a theater set up so I am not looking for it to shake walls and stuff, I just want it to go low and be musical and it is! VERY MUCH SO!

Even with Rotel 1080 amp and a cheap Rotel preamp and using an iPod as a source it makes music sound AWESOME! Seriously I love playing the system but find that I don't fire it up enough!

Thanks for asking! Hope all is well for you too and that you are rocking the world! Be sure and get hold of my friend Kevin Pederson and get him to build you a guitar! He is making some SUPER DUPER acoustic stuff right now too! Anyway you want it to look and sound and anything you can imagine that you might put on a fret board inlay he can do it for you! He is not cheap, but he is VERY, VERY GOOD!

http://www.abyssguitars.com/

Another MBL Marvelous System...

Marvelous MBL's...:D

Attachments

• 101E MBL System.jpg
    101E MBL System.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 293
  • MBL 101E Close-up.jpg
    MBL 101E Close-up.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 276
^^^^^
WOW! $56k worth of speakers (probably more now...not sure considering exchange rates and all) and $110k worth of AMPS! If that system does not sound nice there is NO EXCUSE!

You'd need to get a bigger room, Robin...
Don't think you could hang those babies from the ceiling!

:)

Latest posts

Back