"MBL Speakers" ~ Hybrids From Another Dimension, A Dimension of Site and Sound...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin

Reaction score
"MBL Speakers" ~ Hybrids From Another Dimension, A Dimension of Site and Sound...

MBL speakers really do seem to be on another sonic design plane. The MBL speaker company is located in Germany, though the official USA distributor is in located in Scottsdale, Arizona, "MBL America". Someday when I visit my favorite cousin near there, I'll stop into MBL America. The official website has some wonderful information see the english translation of this site:

http://www.mbl-germany.de/english/start.html

Someday, I too will these incredible speakers as Tim and Roberto have done recently in Denver. :D

This Mega Incredible MBL System also has ML Summits just behind and to the right and left of the MBL speakers... :band: A truly amazing set-up... :drool:

Attachments

• MBL101E-SummitSystem.jpg
    MBL101E-SummitSystem.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,534
Excellent MBL 101E System...

:eek: Does it seem this MBL 1010E's are from another world? James do you like these beauties as much as me? :D Yeah, Piano Black is just Awesome! :drool:

Attachments

• MBL System 1.jpg
    MBL System 1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,442
Another Gorgeous ~ MBL 101E System...

The 101E's are lovely and amazing... :cheers: Especially in this Mega System. :D

Attachments

• MBL system 2.jpg
    MBL system 2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 3,558
MBL's Innovative Designed Speakers...

The tweeter of the MBL speakers is far-out, fantastic... :wow: :)

Attachments

• MBLClose-upofTweeterAray.jpg
    MBLClose-upofTweeterAray.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,392
This MBL 111A System Rocks...

:wow: The 111A speakers are sooo...., pointy...., and must be amazing as well... :cheers:

Attachments

• MBL 111A System.jpg
    MBL 111A System.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 2,157
And here is the new Dual driver 'stacked' MBL shown at CES:

Attachments

• MBL_ces07-01.jpg
    MBL_ces07-01.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,337
I like the 'if one is good, two is better' thinking here:

Attachments

• MBL_ces07-03.jpg
    MBL_ces07-03.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,307
Super-Duper MBL System...

:guitar: Still these speakers must fairly close or at least similar to the sound of the 101E's though not quite as good as the 101E's but certainly much more affordable... ;)

Attachments

• MBL Gear.jpg
    MBL Gear.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,378
And the entire thing with grille's on:

Attachments

• MBL_ces07-02.jpg
    MBL_ces07-02.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,319
Duel MBL 101E's .... ? An Amazing "DIY" Project ... ?

Jonathan,

Amazing duel 101E's... Wha? How? I mean are these duel 101E's manufactured from MBL in Germany or is this a DIY super expensive creation from someones creative mind? :confused: The sound of a pair of these must really be truly fantastic... :drool: They almost look like some incredible science fiction project...

:banghead: I now have new MBL's to lust after... :sad:

MBL Stellar System...

;) MBL system attributes ~ omnidirectional sound awesome sonics...:D

Attachments

• MBL101E-Close-up.jpg
    MBL101E-Close-up.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,294
Geez... the dual one looks to be a serious performer!!! :eek:

Serious performer?....Holy cripes! Darn thing looks like it should generate it's own mad scientist power.....:eek1:

I think they used those things to jump start Frankenstein......Ooooo I think I like'm.

Last edited:
The 101E's are lovely and amazing... :cheers: Especially in this Mega System. :D

This is EXACTLY what I would like to put in my house! The 101's and then a pair of WICKED HUGE 9XXX amps and then the Pre (sitting between the amps) and then the DAC and Transport...those last two alone will set you back more than $25k! UNREAL! Of course ALL in Piano black with gold! YEA BABY!

I fell in love with these 101's just like I did with ML's...Love at first sight!

MBL... geez... too much.... audio.... coolness.....

Must stop salivating and be content with Summits....

*slap slap face* :(

Jonathan,

Amazing duel 101E's... Wha? How? I mean are these duel 101E's manufactured from MBL in Germany or is this a DIY super expensive creation from someones creative mind? :confused: The sound of a pair of these must really be truly fantastic... :drool: They almost look like some incredible science fiction project...

:banghead: I now have new MBL's to lust after... :sad:

Nope, that's a factory effort. They have not really released much info about them.

And yes, very lustworthy. Sort of like that KimberCable demo room with multiple Soundlab ESL's.

The Amazing Duel ~ MBL 101E Speaker System...

Nope, that's a factory effort. They have not really released much info about them.

And yes, very lustworthy. Sort of like that KimberCable demo room with multiple Soundlab ESL's.
Jonathan,

Fascinating! Wow! I never knew MBL had developed anything like the duel 101E's. Kruppy's joking is funny but soooo true, if I were to see electrical ark waves crossing between the top and bottom 101E's, I wouldn't be surprised at all.... :D What an amazing new reference speaker system. So..., it follows if one regular pair costs $50K... a duel pair must be double plus some, I'm thinking $130K + probably... ;)

Thanks for sharing the info as well as the photos...

:D Here's some more MBL's...

Attachments

• MBL-101EWiththeCreator.jpg
    MBL-101EWiththeCreator.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 1,331
Last edited:
When I first saw these from CES coverage, I thought of the ML Statements. They freed up the upper/mid frequency modules and went with separate active woofer towers. Statement products to be sure. I hope to some day hear any of the MBL speakers!

The Amazing ~ Duel MBL Speaker System...

Diamonds,

Thank You....

I just have to have this amazing system here... :D

Attachments

• MBLSystem.jpg
    MBLSystem.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 4,599
Back