cinenova grande 7

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

redfuel

Audiogon has a cinenova grande 7 for sale and I been thinking on purchasing this amp, I would like to know if any member have this beast and if would be an overkill for a pair of summit. stage for center, and clarity for rear surrounds, any help and ideas besides this amp.

thanks

Hi
i don't know about overkill(can never have enough power) in fact I just bi-amped my amp and it is unbeliveable. I also just received new interconnects from bluejeans-highly recommended between the two improvements the "veil" has been lifted.
Now I know what you guys are talking about.
More powe can only help and you could bi-amp the summits.

Hi
i don't know about overkill(can never have enough power) in fact I just bi-amped my amp and it is unbeliveable. I also just received new interconnects from bluejeans-highly recommended between the two improvements the "veil" has been lifted.
Now I know what you guys are talking about.
More powe can only help and you could bi-amp the summits.

You can't biamp the Summits. They have an amp for the woofers already. What do you mean by "biamping your amp?"

I'm not sure if that's the right wording but what I meant is that I have one 7 channel main amp and I'm splitting the interconnects from the processor into two amps each as oposed to directly to one amp. It may not be a true biamp but it sounds btter to me.

Back