Member Pics!

• Thread starter trippinbillies40
  • Start date
MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

trippinbillies40

Hey everyone. Who wants to put a face to the name? I'll start!

mirror1.jpg

Yeah, 2 minutes of photoshop. Very easy to do. I have a "more funny" version, but i'd call it pg-13... and being new to the forums, I haven't really gathered from the atmosphere if it's cool to post that or not, hehe. In due time..

Yeah, 2 minutes of photoshop. Very easy to do. I have a "more funny" version, but i'd call it pg-13... and being new to the forums, I haven't really gathered from the atmosphere if it's cool to post that or not, hehe. In due time..

Yea, maybe not a direct post here, but a link to it probably would not hurt if you are so inclined.

ScottG

This is a picture and myself and the boys in Maui

Attachments

• Maui.jpg
    Maui.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 647
Kerry and I at my company's Xmas Party

Here's me (dark hair) and my Partner Kerry at my company's Holiday Party

Attachments

• Xmas partay2006.jpg
    Xmas partay2006.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 651
Last edited:
Well..........Robin says she liked Cigars !!!!

Had to post this, a couple of years back along the Freedom Trail in "BeanTown", Shirley and I posed with my buddy !!

Attachments

• PICT0033.JPG
    PICT0033.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 582
Had to post this, a couple of years back along the Freedom Trail in "BeanTown", Shirley and I posed with my buddy !!

twitch54... Red's da man... celtics never recovered from Len and Reggie. I used to go to the games in the old gahden... haven't been to the fleet center. I'm more a Pats and Red Sox fan... but it was a blast being in Boston during the Bird, McCale and Parrish years. :cool:

Bronze Buddies

Wilma, I and the 2 young ones posing with our buddy on Corregidor Island last October.

Attachments

• MC.jpg
    MC.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:
OK, here I am, in our garden, carefully grilling some ribs - my other big hobby :)

Lugano,
Oh Wow! That brings back some wonderful memories of when I used to live in Switzerland. I lived just outside of Geneve for a while, and then up in La Chaux de Fonds outside of Neuchatel for about 7 months. I believe that some of the most beautiful places I have ever seen in the world were in Switzerland!

Here is a picture of me with my wife and kids boarding the Santa train at the Sacramento Train Museum in December.

-capT

Attachments

• trainride.jpg
    trainride.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 439
Back