Paradigm S8 & C5 & Servo

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thai

Reaction score
Hey all,

My brother is thinking of getting Paradigm Signature series. He loves the Paradigm "warm" sound. I googled a few reviews and all of them are very glowing. He's getting a decent deal on them...about $4700 for S8's. No interest for 2 years.

Any comments on those of you who have listened to them or know more about them?? I have not heard them, but i assume that they are pretty darn good from reading about them.

Thanks in advance.

Only heard the Sig 2 once, and they sounded really really good. I owned Studio V.2 speakers and loved them to death. I wouldnt have any hesitation owning anything with the Paradigm logo on them. The Mini-Monitors are still my favorite >$500 speaker.

Heard the S8... though not the new Berylliums. However, I did not like the presentation as I did not think it was coherent and I was not able to appreciate stage depth.

Joey

I have a pair of studio v. 3 in my small living room system, and while they're not comparable to my Summits, I find them very listenable and non-fatiguing. They are neutral and reproduce the entire musical spectrum very well with the exception of the low bass.

Back