Sunday Morning Music

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever heard the I Robot HDAD, Tim? Made from Parsons' personal mastering tapes, it's generally considered the best release, though it's long OOP and now >$100, when you can find one.

Same same for the two other HDAD releases - Turn of a Friendly Card and Eye in the Sky.

I haven't actually. I'd really like to find Turn of a Friendly Card though, that may be my favorite APP album of all time, although "Tales of Mystery and Imagination" is right up there too.

I was checking out UHQR's on the various forums and auction sites. They are selling for anywhere between $125.00 all they way up to $2,995.00 depending on condition. The $2995.00 price is for a sealed copy of Supertramp's "Crime of the Century". I just finished listening to my UHQR copy and it did sound pretty amazing.

The $2995.00 price is for a sealed copy of Supertramp's "Crime of the Century". I just finished listening to my UHQR copy and it did sound pretty amazing.
Yikes! I do have the (infinitely cheaper) MoFi redbook of CotC and it is a terrific master.

Some Adele, Live at The Royal Albert Hall to warm the soul on this 32 degree Sunday Morning in Chicago!
image.jpg

Some Adele, Live at The Royal Albert Hall to warm the soul on this 32 degree Sunday Morning in Chicago!

WOW ............first Rich comes out of hibernation and now you Wayne !

Great to hear from the both of you, hope you and the family are doing well, by your pic you look mighty content ! .......... :music:

Ever heard the I Robot HDAD, Tim? Made from Parsons' personal mastering tapes, it's generally considered the best release, though it's long OOP and now >$100, when you can find one.

Same same for the two other HDAD releases - Turn of a Friendly Card and Eye in the Sky.

I have all the AP HDADs and man are they so superior to the CD's it's not funny. I cherish mine, and $100 would be waay to little to let go of any of them.

Back