$ No Object - Could Have Only One Component In Your System - What Would You Choose?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He sold the Karmas, bought the Von Schweikert VR9s.... then sold that recently and is awaiting delivery of the vaunted, mighty, superbly powerful, totally excessive... *drumroll*... Von Schweikert VR11!!

At $150,000, it is a MONSTER. I dont even need to put any exclamation marks into that sentence.

vr11_LG.jpg
The only sound I can imagine coming out of that MONSTER is "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."

The only sound I can imagine coming out of that MONSTER is "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."

Got to say I am NOT impressed...they are HUGE, but boring! If you are spending that kind of money get some of the big dog Avante Garde, MBL or ML speakers...I bet they sound EVERY BIT as good as those and are like ART WORK instead of just big ugly boxes! The only thing worse than those are the damn Wilson MAXX 2's... No offence intended friends, just my personal artistic view point!

I just wonder how they sound...

Got to say I am NOT impressed...they are HUGE, but boring! If you are spending that kind of money get some of the big dog Avante Garde, MBL or ML speakers...I bet they sound EVERY BIT as good as those and are like ART WORK instead of just big ugly boxes! The only thing worse than those are the damn Wilson MAXX 2's... No offence intended friends, just my personal artistic view point!
James,

I am courious how the Von Schweikert VR11 must sound... Although, they do look kinda like 'grandfathers clocks', but I guess, their looks wouldn't matter too much as long as they sound amazingly good.

I just like the looks of the MBL 101's, CLSiiz's, Summits, Statement e2's... :D

You are a very fortunate young man to actually own a pair of MBL 101A's... I guess I am a bit envious though I'm making slow progress trying to get over it... ;) :D

All Righty Then..., I Could Go For A Plinius Tubed Amplifier...

:drool: I could use this in my musical system... :D:drool: :band:

Attachments

• plinus_TUBE.jpg
    plinus_TUBE.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 73
Back