ANY MEMBERS IN Mid-WEST?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rik_Rankin

Any member anywhere near Kansas City interested in a local Audio Club or Getting together for listening or Audio shopping. I also travel in OK, AR, NM, KS, El Paso and MO

Oh Wow...you really are the outcast. Living in KC and you don't eat meat. :eek:

Rik_Rankin said:
:mad:
You are KILLING INNOCENT ANIMALS. DISQUSTING!! :mad:

Attachments

• meaty.jpg
    meaty.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Rik_Rankin said:
Any member anywhere near Kansas City interested in a local Audio Club or Getting together for listening or Audio shopping. I also travel in OK, AR, NM, KS, El Paso and MO

Hi,
You can check the 'Frapper Map' to see the whereabouts of members. There is a button at the top of this page to go there.

HTH,
Peter

TomDac said:
Hereford House in KC is AWESOME!

That's Rush Limbaughs favorite place.

The best BBQ'd baked beans I've ever had came from a little place called, "Jacks Smokestack"; another jewel in KC.

It's a fine All-American city.

TomDac said:
Was in KC many years ago, and "tried" to get into Hereford - note I said tried... :(

I remember eating at KC Masterpiece...not memorable. Then we ate at some small out of the way place - name escapes me - and to this day it was one of the best Strip Steaks I have ever had. It was massive piece of meat and was so tender I thought I was eating a Filet.

Dan

Big potatoes?

TomDac said:
Maybe I should eat meat for just one meal to try that place. I'll bet they have good salads and big baked potatoes there. Do they?

Last edited:
Salad and potatoes, when you can opt for Rump?

Attachments

• big1.jpg
    big1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 306
TomDac said:

Hereford House is good,but if ever down in Atlanta,try a place called Bones,Best steak I've had in years,Steaks were lightly coated with ground almonds.great steak! :)

I like mine nice and tender please.

Rump sounds good to me.:D

"Sir, may i have another" :p
SugarMedia said:
Salad and potatoes, when you can opt for Rump?

Latest posts

Back