Anyone tried DNM Cables?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazzplayer

Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone tried the DNM solid core speaker cables (and interconnects) with Logans?. It has been around a while here in Europe, and has generally got good reviews. For what it is worth, Sam Tellig in Stereophile recommended solid core speaker cables with the Aerius (I think) in a review a few years back, although brand was not specified. It is also cheap - about $11/m. I am using Nordost Blue Heavens at the moment, and are fairly happy with them, but I am thinking of biamping and need new cables for that project. 2m Blue Heaven for comparison lists at about $600 over here!

Svein

Jazzplayer said:
Hi
Has anyone tried the DNM solid core speaker cables (and interconnects) with Logans?. It has been around a while here in Europe, and has generally got good reviews. For what it is worth, Sam Tellig in Stereophile recommended solid core speaker cables with the Aerius (I think) in a review a few years back, although brand was not specified. It is also cheap - about $11/m. I am using Nordost Blue Heavens at the moment, and are fairly happy with them, but I am thinking of biamping and need new cables for that project. 2m Blue Heaven for comparison lists at about $600 over here!

Svein

Hi,

I have some of the older models (Reson?) and they work very well. I tend to use my Chord Signatures now with my Vantages but to be honest I have never undertaken a comparison. I seem to remember that these cables are required when using the DNM electronics, just as Naim's NAC5 used to be. The Resons were neutral, inexpensive and easy to use. I much preferred them to some chunkier and more costly AudioQuests I also had on hand but this was some time ago. Exposure and Naim also make solid-core cables, and for reasonable money I think.

best,

k

Back