Martin Logan - Super Systems... Seeing / Hearing is Believing

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• Manely Massive Passive EQ.jpg
    Manely Massive Passive EQ.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,323
1001 Posts on this one thread and goin' strong...

:DCLX up-close and personal...

...and a very cool Summit system.:D

Attachments

• Close-up of Red CLX.jpg
    Close-up of Red CLX.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,371
  • summit system.jpg
    summit system.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,413
:devil:Lush Red CLX speakers look stunning. :devil:

I want a pair... :ROFL:

I think they would look much better with you standing next to them. If i ordered a pair I think the red art frames as in the pic would have to be mine they are extreme enough of a speaker to get away with that !

CLX extreme speakers

I think they would look much better with you standing next to them. If i ordered a pair I think the red art frames as in the pic would have to be mine they are extreme enough of a speaker to get away with that !
:p I agree they would look much better with me standing next to them. And no one would be able to get the smile off my face.
:(Sadly, I have never had the opportunity to auditioned one or for that matter even see these wonderful ML speakers up-close and personal... :eek:
I've only seen photos on the internet..., Oh and in my dreams of course. :music:

Red art flames would be cool. :devil:

Last edited:
Well, if you are ever in Portland, Oregon again, stop by. We have plain old Cherry finish CLX's, but you are more than welcome to stop by and we'll even take your picture in front of them...

No 9.5% California Sales Tax...

Well, if you are ever in Portland, Oregon again, stop by. We have plain old Cherry finish CLX's, but you are more than welcome to stop by and we'll even take your picture in front of them...

Jeff,

:)That would be fun, maybe I will someday on my way up to Washington. I love Oregon's no sales tax. It was the reason I originally purchased most of my ML speakers there. :)

:(Sadly, I have never had the opportunity to auditioned one or for that matter even see these wonderful ML speakers up-close and personal... :eek:
I demoed both the Spire and CLX a while back and Spire is really excellent but finally being able to experience the CLX was by all accounts, better than sex :)
If the lottery gods are willing, I will own CLX (or its newer version) in the future, however I probably wont be holding my breath for that..

Super Cool Spire System...

I demoed both the Spire and CLX a while back and Spire is really excellent but finally being able to experience the CLX was by all accounts, better than sex.

:music:I wonder if ML took the name Spires from the "The Spires of the Airforce" sculpture...?:confused:

:DI found a super cool ML Spire system today and I thought I would share... :D

Attachments

• The Three Spires of the Airforce.JPG
    The Three Spires of the Airforce.JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,297
  • Spire System.jpg
    Spire System.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,806
Having heard the CLX several times Ill take the LATTER ! ;) No disrespect to the CLX but ?????????

Last edited:
Mini Van Rental...

Rent a mini van! Those CLX cartons are big!

It is funny you should mention renting a mini van, as that is just what we did in 2002, when we went up to Oregon and purchased the Ascents, Descent and the Theater. Everything barely fit... :D Good thing I am a small person. :D

Last edited:
Pretty Pretty Prodigy...

:music:prodigy two channel for music listening and five for HT system looks really pretty, wouldn't you agree? :music: ...and their is vinyl as well. :bowdown:

Attachments

• Prodigy System.jpg
    Prodigy System.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,219
  • Record Player - Prodigy System.jpg
    Record Player - Prodigy System.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,195
Good find Robin. The location of that TT is $HIT though...right next to the Prodigy. I know at the volumes I listen to music I would vibrate the TT w/ the speakers! That said, my TT set up is not much better, just that the "unit" that it resides in is WAY heavier so maybe SLIGHTLY less chance of bouncing the needle across the record anyway!

you would think that the low frequency feedback would tear those speakers apart

I found a super cool ML Spire system today and I thought I would share... :D

What's particularly interesting abou tthat Spire system picture is that almost all the components, including the speakers, appear to be WIRELESS! I didn't even know that there were any manufacturers who were making wireless preamps and turntables... ;)

--Richard

Back