Zebra car of my own

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Geo Tracker is in the shop, and hope to try the Tigershark teeth on the Tracker before I glue them onto the hovercraft skirt. These teeth are a lot of fun, but take some work to make though.

I'm taking opinions on the hovercraft "eye" locations, more inward or more outward?

T11149859374.jpg
T21149859385.jpg
T31149859396.jpg

Hovercraft Fun...

kach22i said:
The Geo Tracker is in the shop, and hope to try the Tigershark teeth on the Tracker before I glue them onto the hovercraft skirt. These teeth are a lot of fun, but take some work to make though.

I'm taking opinions on the hovercraft "eye" locations, more inward or more outward?
kach22i,

You know I've always thought the hovercraft might as well look like a preditor skimming over the water / ground at high speeds. So, my vote is for mounting the eyes closer or inward like a preditor would have - agressive and powerful... On the sides might look too passive or doppy. The hovercraft sure will look very cool when you are finished gluing all of those preditor teeth on the hovercraft skirt. What a fun pastime you have... I just love hearing about the Zebra car and the hovercraft... You know you should try come-up with a good name for the hovercraft, like "Munchie" or "Animal" (from the Muppets)or "Snapper"... :D :p :D

Back