ML updated Web site

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GW1800

Reaction score
Looks like an updated web site. I don't see the members system section or or the link to this forum. New format is always nice but wish they would update some of the info. From what I can see the front end was changed with some links updated but many of the links are the old info and some old and out dated. Explore - bass still talks about 3 speaker Descent series and the panel one talks about Electrostatic advances shows the last models air frame??? Maybe I'm missing something would you not also show the latest in these sections?

Last edited:
Hah! You're right. To be honest, there weren't all that many member systems listed, and few recent submissions.

I'm also not surprised they eliminated the link to our Forum, as we're NOT really affiliated (nor moderated) by them, and, as of late, the discussions have been primarily non ML related (except for the recent discussion about ?? ML brand decline). IMHO, they should host a combined ML/Paradigm/Anthem Forum, with active involvement of the respective engineering and marketing folks.

Alternatively, perhaps they should "buy" the Domain/Forum from Tom, and pay him with a pair of CLX's! :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments. as with any whole replacement, errors occur, more needs to be done, etc. i found 3 issues within a couple of minutes and they are all or already have been dealt with. i will check periodically and pass it forward to the powers that be. We had a target deadline so will need to keep the polishing going. i will ask if why the link isnt' there.
ON another front, we will not tie the 3 companies sites together as we are separate companies. Think more beer drinking buddies as opposed to sisters. We do certainly share resources, development costs on things but not "owned" by one or the other. In this case, there is one department doing all sites so some similarity will exist.

Thank You!!

Thanks for the comments. as with any whole replacement, errors occur, more needs to be done, etc. i found 3 issues within a couple of minutes and they are all or already have been dealt with. i will check periodically and pass it forward to the powers that be. We had a target deadline so will need to keep the polishing going. i will ask if why the link isnt' there.
ON another front, we will not tie the 3 companies sites together as we are separate companies. Think more beer drinking buddies as opposed to sisters. We do certainly share resources, development costs on things but not "owned" by one or the other. In this case, there is one department doing all sites so some similarity will exist.
Thank you Martin Logan! Linking to this site did you far more harm than good. I am assembling a new system in a brand new home based on the 15a and Classic 9's for surrounds. These will be about the 11th and 12th pair of Logans I've owned, coupled with numerous centers, surrounds and subs! Associating the brand with a few of the "regulars" on this site would turn almost anyone off...good move, this site is done!!!

while overall I like the new look I wonder why on the 'History' video, when doing the M/L timeline they stopped short of the current generation ?

Latest posts

Back