illusion center Chanel spike problems

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Jahn

Reaction score
Has any owner of the Illusion center Chanel had problems with screwing in the front spikes all the way in?

please contact ML service at [email protected] or call 785 749 0133, extension #2 and have your serial number ready. we have heard this on a couple so want to help asap. that is always the quickest way to get things solved.

Thanks for the timely response Peter ....:rocker:

I spoke with Ron Hayes at ML and he is sending me out replacement plates for the front two spikes to resolve the issue. Thanks to Ron

I spoke with Ron Hayes at ML and he is sending me out replacement plates for the front two spikes to resolve the issue. Thanks to Ron

ML has great service that is for sure! Originally I did not use the spikes on my Summit X's but when I did I only had one set of spikes. I called service and they sent me a set NC. Also on the same set of Summits X's that I bought as a demo set had a small scratch on one of the air frames they replaced them at the dealer NC to him before I even got them to began with. I could see the pride in the factory and particularly the finishing department when I toured their facility a couple years back. They want happy customers and good looking product in the field!

ML has great service that is for sure! Originally I did not use the spikes on my Summit X's but when I did I only had one set of spikes. I called service and they sent me a set NC. Also on the same set of Summits X's that I bought as a demo set had a small scratch on one of the air frames they replaced them at the dealer NC to him before I even got them to began with. I could see the pride in the factory and particularly the finishing department when I toured their facility a couple years back. They want happy customers and good looking product in the field!

Always great to hear stories like this.... :)

You know...... I just took a look at that illusion center.... I had never seen it before..... that is a monster..... Tell us a bout it - and what you have it paired with both speakers and system.... Looks pretty incredible ... 'bar is high' .... type of center channel....

Thanks for asking. It's an awesome center channel, game changer. Pretty much twice the size of the Stage X. Looking to install Nordost Sort Fut on it. My system consists of all Martin Logan - Renaissance 15As for the front end with a pair of Balanced Force 210 subs, Script I's in the rear and two Vanquish in the ceiling to round out my 5.2.2 system. Accompanied with Devialet Expert 440 Pro, one Classe Cam-600 (for the Illusion), Anthem AVM 60 processor, Anthem A5 amp, Lumin A1 music server, Oppo UDP-205, Samsung 78" Curved4k and (3) 42" Panasonic plasmas above to catch all the games.

Thanks for asking. It's an awesome center channel, game changer. Pretty much twice the size of the Stage X. Looking to install Nordost Sort Fut on it. My system consists of all Martin Logan - Renaissance 15As for the front end with a pair of Balanced Force 210 subs, Script I's in the rear and two Vanquish in the ceiling to round out my 5.2.2 system. Accompanied with Devialet Expert 440 Pro, one Classe Cam-600 (for the Illusion), Anthem AVM 60 processor, Anthem A5 amp, Lumin A1 music server, Oppo UDP-205, Samsung 78" Curved4k and (3) 42" Panasonic plasmas above to catch all the games.

Uhhh. Where you watching the super bowl ... and what time is the party???

Wow ... awesome setup.

Latest posts

Back