Hello from North East Ohio

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEO Classic

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just received my new Classics in dark cherry yesterday. They are upgrades from my ElectroMotion ESLs. The manual says they 'burn in' over the first 72 hours of use, but I have to say they sound AMAZING right now! Compared to the ESLs, these have all the clarity and crispness but stronger and smoother. The base is much improved; tight and deep without the sub woofers that the ESLs needed. Hope to have a couple of photos to post soon.
Best regards,
Don from North East Ohio (NEO Classic)

Welcome aboard Don, congrats on the new speakers ! how's the snow up your way ?

Thanks for the welcome Dave. Brutal cold here, but not too much snow; just west of the snow belt (Cleveland to Buffalo). BTW I followed your link. You have a beautiful system, wow!

South Eastern Pa? Near Philly? I grew up in South Jersey, (a million years ago). Need to get back one of these days for a visit.

Sitting down here listening to Mutemath. These are sounding better by the hour. Turned the subs back on, but dialed way back (just to fill in the bottom octave). I think these are going to be keepers!

Last edited:
Back