A warm hello from Switzerland!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hinti

Reaction score
Hello Martin Logan owners!

I wanted to introduce myself; my name is Stefan, I'm an 1975 born engineer who lives near Zurich in Switzerland. My first ML speakers where a pair of SL3's which I bought in 1999 and I still own. A couple of weeks ago I had the chance to get an almost new pair of Summit X which pushed my whole system to another audiophile dimension. So I thought it'll be time to register myself to this forum.

Merry Xmas to everyone and joyful listening!

Regards, Stefan

Hello Stefan,
Hello Stefan,

Welcome. Summit X's are my first electrostats and first Martin Logans. i'm really delighted. I also got a great deal on new ones after the current line was introduced. i'm really happy with the purchase, and glad that you are as well.

Best regards,

Alan

Welcome Stefan! Congrats on the new Summits.

Hola Stephan,

You are right! The new type of stat panel is what you say: another audiophile dimension. I own the later version of the Summits in my second system. And truly are a wonder!

Happy listening and again, welcome to the forum. Your findings are very much appreciated here. Share them with us!
Happy new 2018!
Roberto.

Welcome to our group Stephan, glad you finally joined us.

You have a wonderful pair of speakers to enjoy for years to come.

Tell us more about your system. Don't forget the pics.

Back