Naim ND5 XS

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TDIMike

Reaction score
took the plunge and bought a Naim streamer. This replaces my Sonos connect for local library streaming, and I'm pretty blown away by it. I'm currently enjoying the 30 day trial period, but I can't see not keeping it.

Now...whats everyones thoughts on DSD?

Not related to DSD per-se, but the ND5 is a keeper! I've had mine for several years now and am still amazed at its musicality. Good luck with yours.

A great steamer. I don't quite understand the principle of an integrated streamer and DAC personally, but a if that floats your boat then this is about as good as it gets!

A great steamer. I don't quite understand the principle of an integrated streamer and DAC personally, but a if that floats your boat then this is about as good as it gets!

Yeah, that was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a streamer that was good enough where I didn't need to add a DAC. So far this thing is pretty awesome, and most importantly my mother loves her new Sonos Connect!

beware of DSD... some of them are awesome.. some of them are shit. All depends on the mastering and what source was used.

Latest posts

Back