Odyssey Bias Board Schematic

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaffrie

Reaction score
Hi Again,

Appreciate if you guys can provide a link to where
I can find the bias board schematics, would be much
appreciated if you could provide guidance on how I
can go about trouble shooting the board. I did find
some threads on trouble shooting but the bias boards
are for Aries so am not clear on how to proceed on the
Odyssey

Many thanks again

Hola. I had some issues with the PSU. Check the 15M resistors where the red bias cable is connected to the board. It is easier to follow from that exact point at the PCB. There are five 15M resistors that are connected in series. Also the power transformer at the secondary wound, check the voltage there. Should be circa 160 ACV. I had changed several Xfomers with bad secondary wound. Also, check the diodes at the voltage multiplier. Inspect for a bad diode or faulty PCB connection. If you see a color change at the PCB, that component that is causing the darker or burned portion, could be also a suspected component.

Hi Roberto,
I've already done what you've suggested. Originally board was working change 4 zener which was out of spec.
When I re install the board it did not work, I only hear a distorted sound at high volume. Tried to measure dcv
at C12 but unable too as the voltage kept fluctuating. Dilemma time for me now. Im sure transformer is good.

Thank you

Latest posts

Back