Thread: Looking for a CLSIIz power supply/crossover box

Cool Looking for a CLSIIz power supply/crossover box

Looking to buy a CLS IIz power supply/crossover box for my 20th anniversary CLSIIz’s! Anyone have one they want to be rid of let me know. Needs to be in perfect working condition. Thanks

Do you have panels and no interfaces? Maybe you could explain more of what you need. Probably anything you find would be in need of parts replacement if only due to age.
    Last edited by Brad225; 11-17-2017 at 10:56 AM.

I have panels and power supplies, but one power supply causes crackling whatever panel I put it on. It has been to Martin Logan numerous times and they can’t find anything wrong with it. I had another experienced person look at it and they could not find anything wrong with it. It seems to be only in my system it does this. The other power supply does not do this and Martin Logan even sent me they’re power supply on loan to see if it would do it. They’re power supply worked fine. I’m tired of trying to find out what is wrong with this power supply I have and would just like to find another power supply.

Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble with the interface.

Have you tried the interface on both panels? Does the crackling move with the interface?

I think you would be much better off having both interfaces rebuilt rather than trying to find a replacement. I would bet the odds of finding one is quite slim.

I had an electrical engineer friend rebuild mine and make changes that made a large improvement in the sound. I believe it is in one of the links at the bottom of my posts. I will look through and see if I can find it.

As I stated previously the crackling moves with whatever panel the interface is on. Also like I said previously Martin Logan went through the interface numerous times and put in a few new parts here and there and they could not get it to do it. Please reread my post above. Everyone says that my system seems to do something to this one interface. I’m tired of trying to fix it. It has been a year of nothing working. My other Martin Logan Speakers do not do this on my system and other speakers I have tried. I would just like to find a different interface from someone and buy it. Tired of trying to fix this one, especially when no one can find anything wrong with it.