ML Ethos. Bi wire Emotiva XPA to 1000w per side?!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMGracer58

Reaction score
Good day all. First post here but long time ML owner going back to requests some years back. Recently acquired a pair of Ethos and have enjoyed the Emotiva XPA 2 that we used in a HT. They play very well but I’ve had this compulsive desire to double down on the power. i just purchased a second amp and want to bridge each one. Question is can the handle the power at regular levels as i never push any equipment. Any help or suggestions is appreciated. Hoping the extra power will take these to another level of clarity? Thanks!

Good day all. First post here but long time ML owner going back to requests some years back. Recently acquired a pair of Ethos and have enjoyed the Emotiva XPA 2 that we used in a HT. They play very well but I’ve had this compulsive desire to double down on the power. i just purchased a second amp and want to bridge each one. Question is can the handle the power at regular levels as i never push any equipment. Any help or suggestions is appreciated. Hoping the extra power will take these to another level of clarity? Thanks!

What are you trying to accomplish by adding power? Mono is obviously best, but a lot of stereo amps (my Parasound A21 comes to mind) are more than capable of driving the Ethos. I know Emotiva are popular, but I've read they aren't very musical.

Latest posts

Back