System #95 (ReQuest originally, then CLS IIz , now YG Acoustic Carmel's)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful Tim, I think I am your cousin, I am a wampire, (we like the quiet at night) but do not drink blood, just good spirits! Happy listening my friend!

Yes Roberto, good spirits indeed. In my case tonight some very tasty Four Roses Small Batch bourbon. Cheers my friend!

Hmm, I guess I'm a bit of a vampire!

Sure Adam, next time I pull out the camera I'll be sure to open the blinds and turn all the lights up to full brightness. I tend to listen in a mostly dark environment. Usually I only have my Hue lights on, but even they are at a dimmed level. Do you and Dave do it with the lights on? (Listen that is).

No Tim - lights off always. But I'm not trying to listen to your system - I'm trying to see it and admire it. Bit of a difference :)

Finally got around to adding some updated pictures of the system in the most current condition (brighter lighting for Adam and Dave). Kind of weird to not have any Martin Logan's in the main system page, but plenty of legacy shots here and there in this thread. Really happy with the current state of the system, best I've ever heard it really. As with most serious changes and upgrades, the experience has me mining through my music collection just rediscovering things, and that's what it's all about really.

Gratuitous shot of the new Zu Audio cartridge installed for effect...

Attachments

• thumb_DSC06185_1024.JPG
    thumb_DSC06185_1024.JPG
    450.8 KB · Views: 145

Latest posts

Back