Conrad Johnson new Classic One Twenty SE poweramp and the ET-7 preamplifier

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberto

Reaction score
Hola Chicos...Conrad Johnson made it again. The synergy with these two units along with my CLX and the Exasound DAC E-32 is a fantastic audio presentation. The overall sound is projected in my room with tons of harmonic texture, right size with the musical instruments, and air between them. The stage is wide and has a truly sense of 3D.

Both units are built with Teflon Capacitors and Metal Foil resistors. The Teflon caps have the property to keep the capacitance value in all working voltages that are in circuit where they are. And along with these caps, the Metal Foil resistors are the most quiet, less noisy resistors that the Industry can offer. These two units are built the best parts available and they use the simple design possible. These array offers a very good, less fatigue, bigger enough, and quality timbre sound.

If you are searching for a power amp, or for a preamplifier, give them a try. You will hear a lot of nuances, detail, harmonic richness, dynamics, wide stage, truly 3D, and the warmth of the tube sound, you have it here! I am very happy with them!

Happy listening!
Roberto.

Congratulations, Roberto! I agree that CJ makes some incredible amps and preamps. I really need to send my Premiere 140 off for the Cap upgrade.

Hola Rich...my system now is sounding great with these new assets. The new ET-7 is very interesting. Does a great job with the stage, but also the timbre of the musical instruments. The vocals are projected very naturally, with outstanding size and air. There is no hoarseness at all. They are clean, transparent and with the right dynamics. All musical instruments are very nice, and getting nuances that I never heard before. RE-discovering my music again.

Thanks for taking your time reading me.

Conrad Johnson with Martin Logan sound right!

Latest posts

Back