Hello from Sydney, Australia

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agneswaran

Reaction score
Hi All,

New member, long time lurker on the forums. Have been a satisfied Martin Logan Owner for the past 3 years. Just saying Hi.

Will soon post some pics of my system under the relevant topic and under the Room Treatments & Placement discussion on getting tips from the seasoned veterans on how to tune the speakers under some very tight conditions.

Regards

Hi All,

New member, long time lurker on the forums. Have been a satisfied Martin Logan Owner for the past 3 years. Just saying Hi.

Will soon post some pics of my system under the relevant topic and under the Room Treatments & Placement discussion on getting tips from the seasoned veterans on how to tune the speakers under some very tight conditions.

Regards

Welcome from Queensland. (originally from Sydney however [Hornsby area]). Will be great to see your system.

Welcome, regarding your system post, check your PM box for message sent.

thanks,

Dave

Thank you for being so welcoming. Have posted some pics of my system under the member systems topic. It's nowhere near as accomplished as many of the systems here including yours but as they say it's a journey you enjoy over time :). Let me know what you think.

(Electromotion-ESL)

Latest posts

Back