Thread: New TV and Sound Bar

Default New TV and Sound Bar

Just ordered a 65" LG OLED TV and a Paradigm Soundscape sound bar.

Anyone have any experience with either of these products?

Gordon
    Last edited by Gordon Gray; 08-01-2017 at 12:00 PM.

Hi Gordon,
    I have an OLED65E6P (2016) model which was one of the last TVs made with 3D. My TV is professionally calibrated. The least impressive picture on this TV is from Directv (cable/sat broadcast in general because of compression) and the most impressive is Netflix Dolby Vision programs (Marvel series like Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, ...). After DV, Bluray looks fantastic on this TV. As of now, I don't have a 4K BD player,, but I,m sure it looks great on this TV. 3D is at a different level.
    You'll be very happy with this TV. If you can find a calibrator, it will look much better. My calibrator came from Dayton, Ohio and he is one of the bests in the States (Chad B).
    You can see the TV in my signature link.

Brief update.

Have had both products in my new home for about 2 weeks.

Absolutely no regrets. Highly recommended.

I have had the panel for over a year now. Really like it a lot. Just got a 4k bluray - Atmos, HDR and 4k etc. https://www.amazon.com/Sony-UBP-X100.../dp/B06ZZMQVZD The picture is great! The Blacks will blow you away they are that good. I have Charter for TV which is OK but use Roku for streaming 4k. Need to take a look at Netflix.
    Music Rm #503: CLX Art DC/ 2-212's / Bricasti M12 & M28's / Aurender N10 / Nordost O2/O Pwr & IC's/ V2 Pwr Spk, QX4, QV2, QK1, QB8, Sort Fut, Lift & TC Kones, QKore 6, Earth Ground, Acoustical Panels Media Rm #504: Summit X's /Descent i's / Vanquish / Focus / Parasound A23 & 31 / 65" LG 4k OLED / Anthem AVM60 / Nordost T2/F2/H2 Pwr & IC, H2 HDMI & Net, QK1, QV2, QB8 & QX2 / Entreq SM / SBooster / Sony 4K Blu-ray