Dust covers for Aerius i

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanB

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have been searching the forums for information on dust covers for debris and UV protection. I didn't realize that ML supplied the speakers new with dust covers. Does anyone have pictures of what the originals look like (did they cover the whole speaker or just the stat panel, tight or loose fit? Fabric? etc) My wife's aunt is an accomplished seamstress, and made me a cover with a clear plastic front for my reel to reel, and also a fabric cover for my turntable. The panels are the originals, and date coded November 1999, and still sound excellent and perfectly balanced. I just want to get the most possible time out of them before having to take them to the shower or having to replace them. Right now i'm just covering the speakers with sheets when not in use, and it just looks like 2 ghosts standing in the living room. :D

ML Never made dust covers for Sequels, so you'll have to get some made on your own. Vacuum them regularly and keep them powered off when not in use.

Latest posts

Back