Greetings MLO Club and Owners

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McIntoshBob

Reaction score
As a newbie to high line audio, I am happy to discover this helpful and informative site. I look forward to reading and hopefully, with a little more knowledge and experience learned, usefully participating in some of the interesting dialogue on these forums. I have within the last two years purchased a full set of Mcintosh amplifiers, signal processing ,preamp and Oppo source equipment. Have developed a reasonably good 7.1 surround system as well as an excellent stereo alternative. My speakers are anchored by a set of the M/L Renaissance ESL 15's a Balanced Force 212, a set of FX2's for rear surrounds, and a pair of McIntosh floor standers for L&R Surround. Just added a new Focus 18 EL Center speaker. All cabling is Cardas.

I have been educating myself on the still expanding universe of diverse equipment choices, but in the end, have always coveted the Mac's since my early audio days in the late 60's-70's with a Pioneer 828 Receiver and a pair of Electro Voice speakers. Amazed at the refinement of modern systems, the knowledge of this community in al things audio and the high cost of participation of course!

Looking forward to learning more and I wish all my new friends well!

McIntoshBob

Welcome aboard Bob !

I assume 'blue' is your favorite color !

Latest posts

Back