Montis stop working - help

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redux

Reaction score
Hi,
one of my montis has stop working. When i plug the power cable - there is no red light - indicating that the loudspeaker is connected. This just happened after I came back from holidays. There is no sound from the speaker. I have tried different PC in order to make sure that the cable is OK. The other speak works fine. the amplifier works fine etc. Any ideas what this may be?

Hola. To make sure that the Montis is receiving the 120V, move it next to the other and connected there. If you have no red light, it looks that you have a bad power supply. Contact Martin Logan Service Dept. for their help. Do not panic. Your speakers hold 5 years of warranty. Just provide the serial No. to them for the warranty.

My friend Scott Gribble is a Martin Logan very service helpful person. You can talk to him there or write an email: [email protected]. He will guide you to track the Montis problem easy and solve it.

Hola. To make sure that the Montis is receiving the 120V, move it next to the other and connected there. If you have no red light, it looks that you have a bad power supply. Contact Martin Logan Service Dept. for their help. Do not panic. Your speakers hold 5 years of warranty. Just provide the serial No. to them for the warranty.

My friend Scott Gribble is a Martin Logan very service helpful person. You can talk to him there or write an email: [email protected]. He will guide you to track the Montis problem easy and solve it.

Thank you!!

Hola Redux, love to help!. Your Montis are outstanding speakers! I like them a lot. The music comes out from them effortless, with a truly sense of 3D.
Happy listening!

Latest posts

Back