Synology/DSAudio question

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wink

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
A question for those who have, or had, Synology NAS and used DSAudio. When I access a cd selection I've ripped, DSAudio will play 3 songs and stop. Has anyone had this issue? Is it the way I have my settings? I have tried researching the net but can't find anyone having this issue, which leads me to believe it's a settings issue.
Any guidance would be appreciated.

I have all music ripped in flac format, btw.

Thanks in advance!

Dan

What version of AudioStation are you using??? I've had this issue sometimes, when telling DS Audio to send music from the NAS to my Oppo. It was a bug in the AudioStation version I was on, so I put on an earlier version that worked. That was a long time ago... and seems like Synology has had this issue before.. I have updated AudioStation multiple times since then and with several of the upgrades, ran into the bug again. Current version is working great for me.

Hi Tom,

I have the latest version of audiostation. I managed to find a blog where people were having a similar issue with it stopping after one song. They stated Synology just released a firmware version at the end of June that listed a fix of a similar nature. I just completed a firmware update dated 7-6-2017 but the update version didn't match the one listed in the blog. I do have a different Synology unit (RS815+) than the one they had, but I'm running the same software. We'll see if the update I just loaded contains the same fix.

Dan

Latest posts

Back