Upgrade of AC Power Cables

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What?

You don't have a continuous liquid nitrogen bath for your home's power cables to make them into super conductors that effectively have ZERO resistance, ZERO capacitance, and ZERO Inductance?

Dude!!

Seriously???!!! You're using liquid nitrogen? That's soooo last year. I upgraded to a liquid helium system and the results are amazing. Sound stage, imaging, totally improved. Sure we had a small accident and my best friend and his wife were turned into popsicles when we had an explosion, but hey, small price to pay for pristine treble.!

Anyway, the nice man in the white coat is coming to give me my pills and take me to my special room, so I have to go now.

Last edited:
Dude!!

Seriously???!!! You're using liquid nitrogen? That's soooo last year. I upgraded to a liquid helium system and the results are amazing. Sound stage, imaging, totally improved. Sure we had a small accident and my best friend and his wife were turned into popsicles when we had an explosion, but hey, small price to pay for pristine treble.!

Anyway, the nice man in the white coat is coming to give me my pills and take me to my special room, so I have to go now.

Yeah yeah, keeping up with the Jones can be hard!

I married a psychologist to keep me out of places like that!

FYI, my wife and I just watched the Extended play BD of "Rock of Ages". Loved it! Sub-woofer on, cranked up a bit! They cut some good scenes out of the final released movie.

My wife has an encyclopedic knowledge of music from the late 70's until very recently and is a real music lover. It's scary, she knows all the group names, years songs were released, etc.. etc.. She says she is having a harder time finding good music in the last few years and now she is drifting back to some of the classics... Oh darn! :)

Latest posts

Back