Anyone Heard The Illusion C34As?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BruceS

Reaction score
Would anyone who has heard the Illusion C34A centre speakers like to share their thoughts?
Would be great if you could, say, compare them to various ML models.
Or maybe compare them to any electrostats?
Must say this looks to be a really exciting speaker.
Love the styling as well!
Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Bruce

Guessing from my question and the other thread here that there is an interest in the Illusion C34A.
However, given the fact that no one has commented on their sound in my thread and the other one I draw the conclusion that there is no one around here who has actually heard them.
I suppose that none of the 'regulars' have heard them (or they would have shared their thoughts) and the 'occasionals' have not seen the threads.
But I wonder a little bit because, firstly, it has been out for coming on for a year.
Secondly, ML are almost certainly demo-ing them at various shows so I would think that some people around here would have heard them at a show.
I guess that it is all a matter of waiting!!
Does not mean that I am not eager to hear people's comments though!!!
Thanks.
Bruce

I too would like to read some impressions. I have owned a ML Theater and a Theater i, both are outstanding speakers. Being that the esl panel has a much larger surface area and 4 powered woofers, I would expect a dramatic increase in range.

Dan

Latest posts

Back