Joseph Audio Pulsar Speakers

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordon Gray

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone have any experience with this speaker? Am moving soon and looking at size downsizing.

From what I can tell, they are small but play big. They also go reasonably low (40'ish) with quick, articulate mid bass.

Also quite transparent with a neutral midrange. And quite efficient and an easy amp load.

Would likely pair with a REL sub.

Thanks for sharing.

Gordon

Joseph always seems to get rockin reviews. Only thing I have ever seen from them is the 'mini' monitors. Is this what you are thinking? I did mini monitors w a very musical sub for years. It was always a kick that all that was coming from such a small speaker. That's one of the reasons I can't get into multi channel. I like the psycho acoustic of sounds coming from spaces where there are no speakers.

Wow - selling the MBLs. Uggh. That has got to be a bitter pill.

Hi all,

Anyone have any experience with this speaker? Am moving soon and looking at size downsizing.

From what I can tell, they are small but play big. They also go reasonably low (40'ish) with quick, articulate mid bass.

Also quite transparent with a neutral midrange. And quite efficient and an easy amp load.

Would likely pair with a REL sub.

Thanks for sharing.

Gordon
I didn't think the MBLs were particularly big. Liked what I heard at two Montreal shows.

Gordon, they were long on my short list. I ended up going a different direction, but I could absolutely see going with the Pulsars. Never had them in my home system, but spent a LOT of time with them at 3 consecutive RMAF's. great speaker.

Back