Thread: For Sale: Ethos, Dark Cherry. GREAT Condition

Default For Sale: Ethos, Dark Cherry. GREAT Condition

Martin Logan Ethos w/ original box/packaging. Color is the dark cherry wood. Looking for $4,500 OBO

Great overall condition - minor scratches in rear bottom of subwoofer cabinet on both (more noticeable on what I use as front right speaker). I consider them in excellent/mint condition since the electrostat panels are flawless. I would rate 8/10 overall.

Open to offers as well - would prefer local pickup in Los Angles, but open to discussing shipping. These were the floor model at Magnolia, and I bought them a few months ago. My system is 80% used for movies and gaming, so my center channel takes most of the stress anyways!

Don't hesitate to message me or text me at 702-283-8883. If you live in Los Angeles (I live in Toluca Lake/N. Hollywood) you are more then welcome to stop by and demo them. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Bweinstock; 04-25-2017 at 05:08 PM. Reason: adding price

couple of things ..........

post an asking price

the blemishes on the cabinets make it an '8' at best

GLWS !
    Dave

System #79 - Analog is Alive and Well, if in doubt, click the link below !

Click Here to see my System

Thanks for the notes - no clue why I didn't post a price!

Also from all the dust in the pictures did you every 6mos or so unplug them for 24 hours and vacuum both sides of the panel?
    Music Rm #503: CLX Art DC/ 2-212's / Bricasti M1 SE / Aurender N10 / Bricasti M28 SE/ Nordost O2/V2 Pwr, Odin SC & IC, QX4, QV2, QK1, QB8, Sort Fut, Lift & TC Kones / Entreq Silver Tellus w/ Everest Media Rm #504: Summit X's /Descent i's / Vanquish / Focus / Parasound A23 & 31 / LG 4k OLED / Anthem AVM60 / Nordost T2/F2/H2 Pwr & IC, H2 HDMI & NW, QK1, QV2, QB8 & QX2 / Entreq Silver Minimus

yes, i have treated the panels well. done what you mentioned

we were out of town for about 10 days and i didn't clean the floors before taking the pics.