Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Setting Up New Room. Need Advice and Answers!

So yesterday I purchased the Marantz AV7703, Motion 35XT's with Sanus NF36B Stands, Bluesound Node 2, and a Larger TV. Went with an entry level 4k Samsung 75" since its going to end up on the wall or something when I move back into the theater space in a year or so. Hope to have everything delivered by Thursday or Friday of this week.

Next step is to run cable to the Left and Right Surround locations. Purchased 100ft of 10 Gauge speaker wire and a ton of Banana Plugs. So I'll be crawling under the house this week; Joy! LOL

Everything is finally in and cabled up. Ran the Audyssey Setup but still unsure if I like the settings or not just yet.

Love the image on the Samsung UN75JU7100. Now I can read things on the screen instead of not with the 60" I was using. LOL

So far I'm very impressed with the sound quality from the Marantz and the 35XT's as Surrounds.

The Bluesound Node 2 is Amazing. Currently using Tidal as the Streaming Source; Bluesound App could be better.

Question; Tried using my Xbox One S for 4k Blu-Ray Player; anyone use this for 4k Blu-Ray? Was looking into the Panny DMP-UB900 or the Oppo UDP-203 and 205 as a replacement.

Here are a few pictures.