Happy ML Motion 40 newbie

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome besty, .....had to dbl check, almost called you 'betsy'

I couldn't either mate. Only that there was a dealer in Melbourne closing his shop, who had a pair to clear. Offered me a deal I couldn't refuse.

Welcome Besty. You will now enjoy your music, concerts and movies on a whole new level.

Hey Besty, what other gear are you running in your setup? Not a lot of Motion owners on here, would be good to get a better idea on what others are running.

Hey Besty, what other gear are you running in your setup? Not a lot of Motion owners on here, would be good to get a better idea on what others are running.

Hi Rob,
I am running a Yamaha CDS1000 , and a Yamaha A-S1100 running the mains with a Yamaha RX-V3900 handling the multi channel stuff. Really impressed with these speakers. They just get better !!

I also have a Technics SL-1400 for vinyl. All sounds great !!

Cheers

Chris

Mines super basic mate, have removed all multi channel gear to run 2.1 only, even for movies.

Have a dedicated music server (because I'm too lazy to change CD's) running Jriver, feeding into a Peachtree Audio iDAC.iTx.

Anthem Integrated 225 amplifier feeding the 60XT's.

And a stand alone B&W ASW-300 sub.

Simple, but seems to be competent with anything from a classical piece, to heavy metal.

Not sure on the 40, but I've been told that the ML recommended, 70hr burn in makes a huge difference, so hopefully they'll keep sounding better and better for you. I wouldn't even have 20hrs on mine yet and they have definitely changed a lot already.

Back