How to remove grill coverning Stage woofer?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patricksull

Reaction score
I just purchased a used Stage off Craigslist. The unit looks fine, but when I turn it upside down, I hear a thud. Sounds like a chuck of wood with sawdust rolling around inside. NOT GOOD. I called the guy who sold it to me, and he doesn't know anything about it. I drove the unit home myself in original box, so can't blame shipping company So, my plan is to see what came loose. Crossover? I need to remove the front grill to gain access to the woofer screws. I see twp allen screws on the side...??

Thanks for the help...

Patrick

I just purchased a used Stage off Craigslist. The unit looks fine, but when I turn it upside down, I hear a thud. Sounds like a chuck of wood with sawdust rolling around inside. NOT GOOD. I called the guy who sold it to me, and he doesn't know anything about it. I drove the unit home myself in original box, so can't blame shipping company So, my plan is to see what came loose. Crossover? I need to remove the front grill to gain access to the woofer screws. I see twp allen screws on the side...??

Thanks for the help...

Patrick
Contact Scott Gribble in customer service at Martin Logan and he will email u or mail u instructions on how to do it! It requires takin off the upper and lower panels. Maybe just one. The grills cover will slide off. Good luck

Contact Scott Gribble in customer service at Martin Logan and he will email u or mail u instructions on how to do it! It requires takin off the upper and lower panels. Maybe just one. The grills cover will slide off. Good luck

Perfect. Thank you....

Back