Size:  28.9 KB

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  52.0 KB

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  84.8 KB

Rich

This comment is intended solely for educational purposes and should not be construed as conveying any express or implied warranty of fitness for any other purpose. Said comment constitutes merely the humble opinion of its maker and does not reflect the views of the MLOC or of ML, Ltd. YMMV. Trust your own ears.

We currently have our exercise room and media room together in the basement. The Hoist weight system weighs about 800 lbs.

This is most of our equipment. We rotate it around sometimes. This isn't close to the current layout. The only thing that stays put is the Hoist system.

Name:  exerciseroom.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  61.1 KB

Name:  rotatedout.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  91.5 KB
    Last edited by RCHeliGuy; 02-23-2017 at 11:27 AM.
    Mark
    JRiver Media Server 21 on Windows 10 -> (Async USB) -> OPPO 105D -> Emotiva XPA-2 gen 2 -> Martin Logan Ethos -> my ears

Guys, lovin' your hobbies !

Tim, cool bike for sure !!

Stu, nice die-cast collection !

Rich, beautiful looking Jag ! I had to laugh though at your comment about the trigger pull on your rifle ..... 1.5 lbs, that's a ton my friend ! As a former bench rest shooter , my 6ppc ....... 2oz trigger and I can tell you at times in matches when reading the wind flags and daisy wheels that thing felt like 2 tons !

As for cars, I doubt there's a bigger car geek than me on this board. Regardless my current baby, '67 BB ..........

Name:  IMG_0300.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  169.8 KBName:  IMG_0662.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  87.0 KBName:  IMG_0666.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  71.9 KBName:  IMG_0667.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  103.9 KB
    Dave

System #79 - Analog is Alive and Well, if in doubt, click the link below !

Click Here to see my System

Hmmmm...

Red,
    Open cockpit
    no head rests ( whiplash protection )

Do I sense a pattern?

OK, there has to be at least one Harley hiding somewhere out there
    Last edited by RCHeliGuy; 02-23-2017 at 05:31 PM.
    Mark
    JRiver Media Server 21 on Windows 10 -> (Async USB) -> OPPO 105D -> Emotiva XPA-2 gen 2 -> Martin Logan Ethos -> my ears

Quote Originally Posted by RCHeliGuy View Post

OK, there has to be at least one Harley hiding somewhere out there
    OK, you asked ........my 'ole '58 Pan Head

Name:  img036.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  128.9 KB
    Dave

System #79 - Analog is Alive and Well, if in doubt, click the link below !

Click Here to see my System

Quote Originally Posted by twich54 View Post
    I had to laugh though at your comment about the trigger pull on your rifle ..... 1.5 lbs, that's a ton my friend ! As a former bench rest shooter , my 6ppc ....... 2oz trigger and I can tell you at times in matches when reading the wind flags and daisy wheels that thing felt like 2 tons !
    Ha ha. Well, Dave . . . It is basically just a 10/22, not an Anschutz Benchrest rifle. I shoot it standing and prone, as well as off a Benchrest. But yeah, I'm not competing with it. Just punching holes in paper.

2 oz, wow! That's a light pull. I think the lowest the Kidd can be adjusted is 6 oz per stage, but 12 is fine for me.

Oh, and that's a fine looking Vette. Love that vintage.
    Rich

This comment is intended solely for educational purposes and should not be construed as conveying any express or implied warranty of fitness for any other purpose. Said comment constitutes merely the humble opinion of its maker and does not reflect the views of the MLOC or of ML, Ltd. YMMV. Trust your own ears.

Hmmmm...

Red,
    Open cockpit
    no head rests ( whiplash protection )

Do I sense a pattern?
    Haha. At least the Jag has a roll bar.
    Rich

Very nice mountain bike! Are you running tubeless there? When we were in Sedona, the cacti were BRUTAL. I saw a guy who came down from Alaska with tires that size. He said he could ride on snow with them. I'm sure they are excellent on dusty climbs. What pressure are you running in them?

My wife and I between us have 2 hard tails, 2 full suspension bikes, 2 road bikes, and I have a single speed road bike that I built from my old 1984 racing bicycle.
    However our matching Specialized Stumpjumper Experts are about 8 years old now. When we tested the pair we were amazed at how much easier they were on our backs! They aren't 29'ers, but they get the job done!

Attachment 19133
    Mark, absolutely running tubeless. Between losing the tubes and converting to Whiskey carbon fiber rims I dropped almost 3 pounds off the bike. I run about 8-9 pounds on dirt and drop down to 2-3 for riding snow. Yes, it rides well in snow, but it's much more of a workout depending on conditions, pack etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    MiTT
    Tim Bingaman

All Music...All the time...Commercial Free...

If you want to see System 95 click here

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    And finally, here's a few pictures of my basement gym:
    Rich, you and Mark need to get a Peloton bike. Sandy and I love ours. Best investment in exercise equipment we've ever made. Amazing workout.
    MiTT
    Tim Bingaman

All Music...All the time...Commercial Free...

If you want to see System 95 click here

Ok, this isn't the best picture. But it will give you an idea. These are all my Leica lenses, plus 1 CV and 1 Zeiss, for the M mount rangefinder cameras. With the Summarit I have coming today, I'll have a baker's dozen of M mount lenses.

Attachment 19137
    How is it that you can photograph your photographic equipment, but you can't photograph your system? Utterly preposterous.
    Marantz 8300 SACD / Squeezebox Touch --> Audiolab M-DAC --> Copland CTA-305 --> Classé CA-101 --> MartinLogan Vista / Behringer DEQ2496 --> Whise Profunder sub

Click here to see my system

Quote Originally Posted by MiTT View Post
    Rich, you and Mark need to get a Peloton bike. Sandy and I love ours. Best investment in exercise equipment we've ever made. Amazing workout.
    My wife and I are very happy with our Keiser M3

It is absolutely silent and you can't over power it. It also very easily switches between her 5'4" frame an my 6' frame.

The pedals are SPD on one side and you can use regular shoes on the other side.

I actually prefer the full body workout of my Concept 2 rowing machine. I purchased it in 1994 and I've upgraded it a bit over the years, but it is a very nice piece of equipment.

Name:  51wqpsUMq4L.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  33.9 KB
    Last edited by RCHeliGuy; 02-24-2017 at 12:50 AM.
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by amey01 View Post
    How is it that you can photograph your photographic equipment, but you can't photograph your system? Utterly preposterous.
    But he is obviously still developing film and that takes a while
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by amey01 View Post
    Always focusing on the negative, Adam. If you look closely at the panorama picture of my gym, you will see it includes my secondary system with the Pass Labs amp and Ascents.
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by MiTT View Post
    Hey Tim. The Swinn Airdyne is good enough for me. I like that it gives me an upper body as well as lower body workout. It's great for cardio or for warming up before weightlifting. I used to have a nice spin bike that I bought for my wife, but I never used it. Just didn't enjoy it.

I'm with Mark though . . . the Concept 2 rowers are the way to go. That's actually the next piece of equipment on my purchase list.
    Rich

Hey Tim. The Swinn Airdyne is good enough for me. I like that it gives me an upper body as well as lower body workout. It's great for cardio or for warming up before weightlifting. I used to have a nice spin bike that I bought for my wife, but I never used it. Just didn't enjoy it.

I'm with Mark though . . . the Concept 2 rowers are the way to go. That's actually the next piece of equipment on my purchase list.

The only downside to the Concept 2 is that it is louder so I only use it by myself. Ironically it is the least expensive piece I have. They sell directly and after all these years it is still a bargain.

The noise isn't much of a problem since I like to workout in the early AM, I'm two floors away and my wife prefers the evening.

The elliptical trainer is something my wife wanted. However she typically uses the spin bike.
    Mark