Vinyl pressing meets the 21st Century !

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as much as Vinyl has to offer.. I am a once in a while LP guy.. I do not even run a TT on my Logan's.. Its all Streaming Digital as I like 50k songs at my fingertips.. My Vandersteen HT receiver powered 5.1 has a TT set up as I can run it PURE DIRECT and its damn good. I also have a old 74 Sony StR 7045 powering a set of Hersey's for that old Enoch Light Sound ! Night even Digitize some of them for my laziness

as much as Vinyl has to offer.. I am a once in a while LP guy.. I do not even run a TT on my Logan's.. Its all Streaming Digital as I like 50k songs at my fingertips.. My Vandersteen HT receiver powered 5.1 has a TT set up as I can run it PURE DIRECT and its damn good. I also have a old 74 Sony StR 7045 powering a set of Hersey's for that old Enoch Light Sound ! Night even Digitize some of them for my laziness

I get paralyzed when trying to choose from digital, there are way too many options and I end up never picking anything to listen to. I find it easier to thumb through my modest record collection and just pick something.

I get paralyzed when trying to choose from digital, there are way too many options and I end up never picking anything to listen to. I find it easier to thumb through my modest record collection and just pick something.

As one of the biggest digital and streaming advocates, I agree with this.

It helps if tagging is correct and uniform (which mine isn't) - but quite often I find myself selecting "New Music" and just looking through the most recent additions.

There are many visual characteristics of the physical product though - that you acknowledge through sight. Spine font, colour, pattern - even location on the shelf.

There is not much I miss about physical music, however this is one of the things.

Latest posts

Back