NFL Playoffs .............

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
How 'bout dem Packers !

Tom.......I know your smiling !!

That was a great game and I loved the final outcome. Until the replay showed it, I could have sworn that final catch was out of bounds, that was a great catch. The recent college championship game was very good one as well.

Fantastic game yesterday.. I thought Dallas was gonna roll over and die after the Packers came out quick and ran the score up. Glad it turned into a slugfest... that's how all playoff games should be. Cowboys are a great team and I love Dak Prescott... HUGE future for him. GO PACK GO!

Two of the best players in NFL, Dax and 'Zeke! Humble, role models, full of integrity unlike many others. The 'Boys will be back :cool:

Congrat's to the NE Patriots!!! Amazing comeback to win. Who does that? I really don't care, had to work, watched the replay game, clean game, just good 'ol American football!! I was waitin' for Springsteen to come blasting out with 'Meet me at Mary's Place' just after Lady GaGa finished 'Born This Way'...stir some $hit up!!! Wait, they're on the same team?!?! Still woulda been fun!

Yep Congrats to the Pats, without question now, the best organization in football.

This is the second Super Bowl in the past three years that the Pats have won, most likely, because the other team passed when they should have run. The Seahawks in 2015 had a first down with the ball on the 1 yard line, and instead of running it in they attempted a pass. The Pats then won when they intercepted the ball. The Falcons were in easy field goal range last night and 3 more points would have likely placed the game out of reach for the Pats. They decided to throw and were sacked, they tried another pass play and were penalized knocking them out of FG range. That Pats deserve both victories, but I still can't believe the decisions made by the other coaches. Easy to second guess from a living room chair I suppose.

Amazing. Forget the wins and losses. They have been there 7 times. Brady has been there 7 times. That is remarkable. And look at his receivers. I can't think of the last time they had a receiver that could create space with speed. A round 6 pick. Go figure. I don't know how you don't call this stretch total domination especially with the salary cap etc.

timm, well said and to that all of us here should easily understand, for as we preach about 'synergy' in audio equipment the Pats have dominated there in that word on the field for almost two decades !

and you know.... Bradshaw has got to be chewing on this one a bit.... I am sure you remember the 4 straight right? But still - in the Super Bowl 7 times vs the closest competition - of 5 from Elway and 4 from Montana / Bradshaw/Manning..... that is just a very large difference in a career.... and he might not be done yet....

Latest posts

Back