Statement System Photo

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdnzl999

Reaction score
Statement.png

I'd like to know how many Statement systems are still out there.... This should have been the basis for the design of the Neolith.

Very few,as the panels have probably went bad and as many as 4to 5 attempts when making were the norm as they were so big and hard to tame resonances.. The larger panel was a nightmare t make..
The Neolith was stemmed from it as well as the Monolith being a Geneses of all! Seems the beloved by many CLX are now a red headed step child as it was a one model design, Even the CLS had 5 iterations .. Maybe triple spar was to hard and not as beneficial at 55hz the cut off

Last edited:
As CAP says, the Statement panels were just too big and had both manufacturing and performance issues.

The neolith panel is identical in size and perf spacing to the original Monolith, the only change from my 2006 Monolith panel refresh that I can see is that they now use clear-spars and re-positioned them a bit.

wonder if NEOLITH panels would do a Skunkworks Monolith! ;)

Latest posts

Back