The Southern Arizona Summit Owners Club

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuwee

Reaction score
Firstly, this idea started with member 'dh46374', he contacted me about this idea of meetings. There is him, 'sharok' and myself, they both have Summit X's, I just have the lowly originals. I'm very excited about hearing various great tunes in different rooms and very different gear!

I can't speak for them but, my home is always open for listening sessions, fun, food and drinks!! Anyone passing through the Tucson area is welcome, the weather is a bit cold right now but, will warm up nicely soon!!

I've made some changes to my system and hope to share pics of our get togethers soon!

dh came over yesterday, it was a pleasure to meet another member from here. Since he started this club of Southern Arizona ML lovers, I'll let him post...

I hope you enjoyed the music and, thanks for letting me keep that wonderful Lyle Lovett 'Live in Texas' TDK cassette, it sounds wonderful!!

Dave, I'm workin' on him to get back into analog :cool:, I played some of my 1st pressing MoFi's from the late '70's, 'Abbey Road' and 'Fly Like an Eagle'...I don't do that for just anyone...dh, thanks for enjoying that with me!!

Latest posts

Back