YouTube to wav Converter

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernard

Reaction score
There are a few YouTube music videos from which I'd like to extract the audio portion and save it to my music server.

Has anyone here used software or a site that will do conversion to wav? I need wav as I have an editor that will allow me to remove the speech portions at the beginning and end of each video.

There are a few YouTube music videos from which I'd like to extract the audio portion and save it to my music server.

Has anyone here used software or a site that will do conversion to wav? I need wav as I have an editor that will allow me to remove the speech portions at the beginning and end of each video.

There are plenty around, however none that I know of do WAV. The audio on Youtube is not WAV (or even FLAC), so it is academic only. You can edit files other than WAV quite easily. Look at Audacity.

Recently, I have meet this problem too. And I tried some free YouTube to mp3 converter, I can't find the WAV format from its format list. Finally I found a guide on Google to download YouTube to WAV directly. The output quality is really amazing.

Back