Another 'barn find'...well, kind of..

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wink

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I have hit on another good find, a brand new never opened NOS Decent i. I can't really say this is a barn find because it is only 4yrs old, but I throw it into the category of an incredibly lucky find. The night before I almost pulled the trigger on a new BF212 for $2388. My wife told me to buy it, but I refrained. The next day I jumped on eBay and on pops a NOS Decent i for half price...done! It's on it's way!
So, let me recap:

NOS Odyssey's
NOS Sunfire CG Signature
NOS Decent i

Hopefully I can keep the luck going, but due to not being Irish I not expecting it to last. I'm just enjoying the ride for now.

Dan

Congratulations.

I saw this pic the other day and thought "Why can't I find one of those widows who is selling her husband's stereo??"

3.jpg

Funny!

I don't care what my wife sells any of my stuff for if I'm not around to enjoy it. I do have friends who would probably buy many of my RC Helicopters, but I'm giving away my LG 55" HDTV and console, two couches and love seats, some solid rock maple end tables made in 1964, my Foosball table etc.. to make room for other things.

Congratulations.

I saw this pic the other day and thought "Why can't I find one of those widows who is selling her husband's stereo??"

View attachment 18996

Hahaha!

My wife said she won't sell my audio system or my motorcycle. Only problem, she said, is if she ever sells the house and moves she'll have to hire someone to hook it all back up. lol

Congratulations.

Adam, all that ARC stuff must have made you salivate!

An urban legend perhaps ? : The story goes that a guy took off with his mistress, then sent his wife a note asking her to sell his Mercedes for whatever she could get for it, and send him the money. She sold it for $250.

Adam, all that ARC stuff must have made you salivate!

Yeah, nice ARC stuff too - before uglification. Certainly did Bernard :)

I just keep thinking - where are all these wives selling their husband's stuff for cheap? I want to find one!

To be fair though - most wives probably sell their husband's audio systems for what the husbands told them they paid for them - haha.

Last edited:
Back