Detlof's system: Techdas, Kronos, German Physiks Emperor II, Lamm, etc

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonzo

Reaction score

Attachments

• Detlof-Spkr-1-777x437.jpg
    Detlof-Spkr-1-777x437.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Amps-1-300x169.jpg
    Amps-1-300x169.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 70
That system is, nothng short of amazing. Thanks Kedar, for the link to the Zero-Distortion site.

Do you think you will ever settle on an epuipment combination to build your system?

.........to me it looks like something out of American Pickers .........

That system is, nothng short of amazing. Thanks Kedar, for the link to the Zero-Distortion site.

Do you think you will ever settle on an eeuipment combination to build your system?

Who cares? As of now, I am enjoying the ride.

If I had the money and the space, Mike Lavigne's system with a Western Electric firing down the other line. But that requires his room and tweaks.

Or Apogee Grands and WE.

With a Thorens reference, Techdas, and Zyx Universe Premium. Aesthetix IO phono and a quality SS phono (Vitus?)

Vitus amps and Boulder 2000+ series.

None of which I can afford, so Luxman m900u

More practically, Apogee Duettas. Also those on low budget, look at Heco Direkt. fantastic.And a Schopper Thorens 124 with Audio Technica Art 9

And I always thought that Kedar was a young lad! Doesn't all that flying get you tired? And have you had your hearing checked?

I thought he was referring to Detlof and not me. Even if it was me, then well, I am not married

Back