Welcome to the Schematics subforum of DIY

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the place where we'll put all schematics for ML items...

I spent quite some time finding schematics for my Aerius ESLs and thought it would be a good idea to create a folder for all kind of ML schematics.
I would ask you all to take care to name your threads clear unambiguous, this will make it easier for anyone to find what they are looking for.

Hi are there schematics available for all the bi polar caps values (1) bridged across the woofer on the first Sequel model (2) capacitor values going out to the speaker from the electrostatic panel power board and crossover as I would like to change them a they are very old

Thanks any help appreciated to get these lovely speakers back to great sound..

Looks like the silver caps are piggybacking the yellow ones as the yellow ones have failed.. does anyone know the value of the caps used so I can throw all these away and start fresh . Also are any of these the original caps , there is very little info on the web for the yellow ones

file.jpg

Last edited:
@TomDac, can we please allow more than 68K file size for .pdf docs?

I have a bunch of stuff I could upload here, but they are bigger than that.

Thx

Hi Tom has Martin Logan any schematics for the original sequel .. AC CROSSOVER BIPOLAR CAP VALUES ! the smaller one is 80uf 100v but the larger one works out at more maybe nearer 300uf at 100v ..???? Anyway would like to get them rebuilt

Any info appreciated or will try the sequel 2 ref to with 270uf and see how it sounds..

all the best

Hi Guys,

Does anybody here have the schematics for ML Summits? I am toying with the idea of bypassing the internal ICE bass amps and using external amps to drive the bass units. Thanks.

Hi
does anyone have the schematic drawing for the monolith iii? It would be so appreciated. Thank you very much

Hi
does anyone have the schematic drawing for the monolith iii? It would be so appreciated. Thank you very much
Already posted:
https://www.martinloganowners.com/threads/monolith-iii-internal-step-up-schematic.18125/
And there is this one for the passive crossover of the IIIp.
https://www.martinloganowners.com/threads/monolith-iiip-passive-crossover-schematic.17755/
There is none published that I'm aware of for the Exos active crossover. But then, not much need for one.

Latest posts

Back