Thank you Evil bay!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuwee

Reaction score
Wow! They made some changes, I went to buy a small purchase, then all this money left on gift cards I'd bought came up! Several hundred $$'s

So what did the stumiester get? Several footers for my gear, I got rosewood, brass, chrome and some kind of funky composite thingys, gonna be fun playing with those!

On another site I hang on, several members have bought an Acurus pre-amp, it doesn't have a phono input, so I got a Cambridge CP1 with the Acurus. Then I needed a headphone amp, and new cans! A dual WE408A tubed amp and new AKG 701 are on there way to Tucson :music: :clap:

Happy, Happy!!

Thank you Gordon, it's an early Christmas, some times you just have to treat yourself. The Cambridge phono pre arrived today, I love the phono section on my Sumo, I'm sooooo excited!!

Stock pics of the rosewood's 35mm rosewood.jpg they should be here next week, along with these 35mm brass.jpg and 38mm chrome.jpg and some that won't let me save pics.

The rosewoods are just footers, no pads. Should I look for some? I can't imagine setting them on top of other gear as is...my speakers are quite far from the sources. The Thorens is on a very stable, hand built and quite ugly stand that isolates better than anything I've ever put it on in the last 3 decades.

The Acurus pre amp and the Cambridge phono pre amp are warming up in the man cave, waiting to be tapped in...I'm just a blue collar guy, nothing like what most of ya'll have, I'm stepping up in my eyes and ears. Speaking of which, the AKG 701's headphones....Wow! Unrealness!! Still very green, they need a good 300 hours to break in the massive magnets, so very, very nice to wear, comfort on spades!! The sound is even better, just through my Sanyo Plus Series A-35 intergrated amp, very nice high current MOSFET design, if you like 'cans, for the money, these are the most accurate sound source's I've heard in awhile...not even broken in yet...Woof!! The dual WE-405'A tube headphone amp also coming just for grins and 0 'bit of warmth playing late at night or, a rainy day in AZ.

Latest posts

Back