New Member from NJ

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adeep42

Reaction score
Just joined today. Just bought my first ML speaker, Summit X. Don't expect to receive it till some time next week, but am really excited!!!!!

Welcome and seeing new blood is enlightening. Stick to ML and audio and the site can grow with your knowledge and the many here that share it..

Thanks to all for the welcome. Hammerhead, if mean what exit off the Turnpike, All the way at the North end. Fort Lee is where the George Washington Bridge is. Btw here's my current system.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 5.jpg
    FullSizeRender 5.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Thanks to all for the welcome. Hammerhead, if mean what exit off the Turnpike, All the way at the North end. Fort Lee is where the George Washington Bridge is. Btw here's my current system.

I have no idea what those speakers are, but they look hella cool.

My folks are in Washington Township. I live in Northeastern PA (zip 18337) but was just down yesterday doing some "honey-do" projects. If you find your way up in this neck of the woods, stop by for a beer!

Thanks Hammerhead. The Speakers are Emerald Physics EP-X's. I do love them but am really excited about my Summit X's. They're for sale. You can find them on Audiogone under Full Range Speakers.

Why not post pics and add 'em to the member system section?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Just joined today. Just bought my first ML speaker, Summit X. Don't expect to receive it till some time next week, but am really excited!!!!!

You have opted for great loudspeakers. Emerald Physics sonics are good but the Summit X are realistic sounding excellent loudspeakers. I see a Conrad Johnson preamp. This preamp may complement the sonics from Summit X.

Enjoy and have fun listening to music!

Hello and Welcome adeep42! Looks like you have a great space for your new Summit X's, no side wall is a good side wall with those, you might want to play around with your gear rack, moving it a little forward or back for the best soundstage, that's part of the fun. Love, love your antique radio gear on that upper shelf :rocker:

Thanks again to all for the terrific comments and warm welcome. Just submitted new picture with the Summit X's to Member Systems.

Alan

Back